The Commercial Product is a powerful solution for bringing structured water both indoors and outdoors for your business, farm, pool, landscape, and more.
- Excellent for farm use, commercial building use, landscaping uses, etc.
- For use on your swimming pool pump to continuously circulate structured water in pool.
- For structuring large amounts of water or other fluids that use a 1 1/4″, 1 1/2″ and 2″ pipe.
What is Dynamically Enhanced?
Our line of Dynamically Enhanced products have a flow-form inside that is the same structure and size as the flow-form in the current “original” products, but is made from a combination of proprietary, natural materials that dynamically enhance the energy of the structured water.
These enhancements assist in addressing the increased toxicity we are seeing in water environments all over the world. Our structured water products are the only known structuring products on the market that offer these enhancements.
The energetic properties of the materials in the Dynamically Enhanced Products include:
- Energetic properties that restore our bodies, and the environment.
- Energetic properties that eliminate and absorb things that are harmful to man and nature.
- Energetic properties that have the ability to neutralize water from almost all inorganic compounds, including pesticides, bacteria, nitrates, free radicals, heavy metals and other harmful organisms.
- Energetic properties that neutralize the negative impact of electromagnetic fields.
- Energetic properties that increase immunity to illness and disease.
- Energetic properties that rejuvenate the skin.
- Energetic properties that enhance and increase the energy of the structured water.
- Energetic properties that purify water.
What do I need to know before purchasing the Commercial structured water product?
- The type of pipe you will be installing our product on. (ie: copper, PEX, CPVC, PVC, or Galvanized)
- The pipe size you will be installing our product on. How To Measure Pipe
What size Commercial products do you offer?
Our commercial size product accommodates larger pipes sizes such as 1 1/4”, 1 1/2” and 2” pipes. This size product works well on pools, in large buildings, and on larger pipe sizes needed in agricultural settings.
I live outside the United States? What is the easiest product to adapt to our metric pipes and connectors?
Order the 2” NPT Commercial product. It can be adapted to your pipes and connectors 50mm and smaller down to 25mm. If the pipe is 25mm or smaller order a House product.